Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30 - Faithful

Faithful are You who has called me; You will keep Your promise.   1 Thessalonians 5:24

Promises are made and broken every day.  Probably the most visible are those of the marriage vows.  With the divorce rate hovering at around 50%, it is clear that we struggle with keeping promises.

But God doesn't.  When He makes a promise, He delivers. 

Always.

It may not look like we want it to or think it should, but His ways are higher than than our ways.  And He is always faithful to keep His promise.

How does that affect your state of mind?

1 comment:

  1. It makes me become more confident and trusting in God since he can be relied on to complete what he begins. My state of mind is at ease when when I think about how faithful God is to me in my life.

    ReplyDelete